Saturday, July 26, 2008

MY TO DO LIST:

Yesterday, I finally allowed myself to have a day off. Currently, I do not have a specific job. So, what have I been doing? Everyday, I wake up no later than 6:00am to start working out. Then, I consume my day with taking dance classes, the Internet, reading books, and volunteering with the Salvation Army. So you see, I need a day off.

My To Do List: July 25, 2008 (Friday)

1) Wake up at 10:00am
2) Start packing
3) Set clothes aside for donations to my cousins in Zimbabwe, Salvation Army, and other Thrift Stores.
4) Rod my hair up so it could be curly
5) Run Laps



So, did I do my to do list? NO! I really slept all day and at 4:00pm I went with my mom and aunt to go shopping for today’s party at my house. Yeah! The party is for my cousin’s welcome home, my brother’s going away to college, and of course my going away to South Africa.


In case your wondering, my parent’s house is like big mama’s house. Most of my cousins stayed with us during the holidays so my cousins are more like my siblings. So, I had a very interesting childhood with the blessing of growing up with like 10 cousins in the house.

Anyways…when we got back from shopping, one of my favorite cousins was back home from taking his three-day long BAR EXAM. Did you know that you take the bar exam in July and you find out the results in November? Poor Couz! So, I stayed up all night playing monopoly (I lost like always) and watching “Devil with a Blue Dress” starring Denzel Washington. I ended up sleeping at 5:00am and I got up at 10:00am this morning. Now, I am preparing for the party…