Saturday, February 21, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY

IM A FREE SPIRIT-FEBRUARY 14, 2009
For the past few months, I have been just flowing with the universe. In other words, I have been waiting for things to happen to me. If I carried positive energy things will happen, I have always believed in that. Well…I have carried positive energy and things have happened. Today I have stopped to think about things that have occurred in my life.

At the moment, I have two things going well in my life. Those two things are signs in my life. These signs have strongly shown to me; his still watching me. He has a stronger faith in me that I do not have in myself. Today has happened to be Valentine’s Day and I did not do anything for the holiday. But I never do anything. I just acknowledge the holiday and I think about my loves and the others who love me.

Luckily I have great loves in my life. My creator and his son hold love for me. My father and mother hold love for me. My dear brother loves me. Even if some do not know me completely, all my family loves me. My lovely friends hold love for me. The strangers that I encounter love me. My teachers love me.

In the midst of all this love, I lost a little love for myself. At least, I acknowledge the inconsistence of my self love. With this inconsistence of self love, my current life has spun a little out of control. But that’s life! You live and learn. At the moment, I have learned a lot. I deserve more.

Even if my life has spun out of control, I am going to have fun taking it back. Yes! I believe in positive energy but you are still responsible for your actions.

“Even when you’re 30, 40, or even 50 years old, you will always be on self discovery.”-Lorica

So I have always been searching for something. But I am done with my search. I am just gaining my self love. So when life has something to throw at me, I am ready with full armor because I know the essence of me.

On this Valentine’s Day, I reflected on the past few months. I just laughed at all little mishaps of breaking my phone, running out of internet, and other little mishaps. Also I looked backed on the friends made by me, my new job as a event planner, my new hair style, the connection made with this one particular person, and how close I feel with my family.

As the last hour of Valentine’s Day comes to passing, I say: “I LOVE ME.” WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

Lord! Please hold on to me and forgive me for my sins. My flesh was weak but I am taking back my dignity. For some reason, you keep on saving me from my sins so I know you have a bigger plan for me. I will be going to church tomorrow and let my spirit run free. I AM A FREE SPIRIT!

No comments: