Thursday, October 8, 2009

IM BACK WRITING

Tuesday September 29, 2009 I have been in South Africa for a year and a month. I have falling in love, DANCED, depressed, DANCED, dance, DANCED, found God, DANCED, got SAVED, DANCED, taught dance, DANCED, gained weight, DANCED, had sleepless nights, DANCED, got played, DANCED, build a idea for my company, DANCED, workout, DANCED, partied too much, DANCED, felt guilt, DANCED, physical connection, DANCED, lied, DANCED, truth, DANCED,worked at a bar, DANCED, CRIED A LOT, DANCED, felt the LOSS OF FAMILY (being far away from them and wondering if they know I love them ), DANCED, FOUND TRUE LOVE WITH IN MYSELF, DANCED. In the mix of all that, I stop dancing for 4 months in between and it killed me (ya! I gained a lot weight and the biggest I have ever been). I know the only thing that kept me alive. I stopped for a minute but I found out my purpose surrounds DANCE. So there is the TRUTH, my journey in South Africa. Even when I went through the hardships, I had always had dance and the kids in Alexander townships, the professional dancers at DTL Entertainment, and my dance mentor Gustin Makgeledisa of Taelo Dance Theatre, help me find that I will always be a dancer. On September 13, 2009, I got saved and I never looked back. The month before that I read my Bible and I cleansed myself. When that day came I went to the alter and I left my sins behind. Yes! I do not party anymore and everything that went with it. I had become a woman of GOD. So the journey that I started on August 2008. I realized that now. My GOD was preparing me for something bigger than myself. FACT: MY FATHER IS ZIMBABWE SO I AM ZIMBABWEAN. So, What is my destiny? I don’t know destiny is a mystery. What I do know is that I was not placed here for no reason. As I am about to leave SA, I got offered a job position with DTL Entertainment in SA. As a dance instructor, rehearsal director, brand manager, brand manager, and assistant. You see, when you have faith. He deliverers. So now, I have to follow that path. At the moment, I am getting my spirit back. The enemy has tried to break it. So here I am. I hope yall understand: my whole life has prepared me for upcoming. “Dance and be a positive role model” “It disappointed me that me and him ended that way, I REALIZE IT WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME.” “I AM MEANT FOR SOMETHING BIGGER THAN MYSELF”

No comments: