Monday, March 16, 2009

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA....YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE LIFE WILL TAKE YOU

my homegal in SA
my view outside of my apartment

me looking fabulous in my apartment. see family! i have the pics of you guys right behind me.
now! for my blog writing......


MARCH 11, 2009
At the moment, I am riding on the taxis to go to Sunninghill. After a get together at my flat, I woke up at 6:00am to meet up with my friends. My friends are two girls from Zimbabwe. Actually one of them will be my roommate soon, I will call her M. The other one asked me the number one question: “What are you doing in South Africa? I replied, living to the fullest.

Oh Boy! I have lived to the fullest. I found my inner self here. Through the journey of living in some else’s shoes, I have been through many up and downs. Right Now! I am in a place of seeing my future. I started my company called The Mufuka Works. What do I do? I promote events and I am an advisor. Under my company, my main clients are FUSION ENTAINMENT SOLUTIONS AND KEYES LOUNGE.

For the past few months, I have been promoting Keyes Lounge. Then I hooked up with Fusion which they inspired me for my company. My boss from Fusion has been like my older brother. I am watching him closely so I could be like him. He said: “I could get my own branch off of Fusion and run it.

Then my impromptu company could be official. Well…I will wait till the stars line up for that until then I am moving myself up slowly.

Speaking of Fusion, it has been exactly what I was looking for. Their main focus has set to be on representing artists but they are in the mix of event planning with top name venues.

My personal experience with them has been in the mix of advertising for Steve H, Hip Hop Pentsula (HHP), and Obita. Steve H. just happened to be one the top Africaans artists.

Then my excitement of being with Fusion had come when I was advertising for HHP and Obita. They are the hottest hip hop artists in South Africa. HHP has already established his title. As for Obita, his hot new buzz in South Africa. Speaking of timing, I am going to be a part of him rising up in South Africa.

So stay tune as my journey in South Africa continues……………………………………..



"i am an artist"

No comments: